Caucus discussion points:
- Inclusion and recognition of Diaspora Structures in Constitution
- main point of discussion and need to reiterate our wishes as a diaspora community
- Diaspora Communication and liaison
- we will prefer a clearer and easier channel of communication that is uniform to avoid misconceptions, misinformation and also for dissemination of information to all diaspora districts.
- clear procedures, processes, – – – issues of transport, contributions required, accommodation for delegates, etc
- Comments were also raised of unfair treatment of other diaspora branches.
- there’s a need for training of diaspora cadres to understand party ideologies.
- Inclusivity of diaspora in delegation for party meetings and, assemblies, conferences, projects in their respective locations and home.
- Diaspora allocation of land
- Economic Development & Opportunities at home
Dr commended the work and role the diaspora community are playing.
- Presence will be for Diaspora to report / communicate Directly to Commissariat
- Mobilizations: next election target win for elections by 65%
- Diaspora to come up with a Website or extranet for information sharing with HQ and all departments.
- A very clear Diaspora Policy is in process which will cover diaspora policies & intergration issues.
- Diaspora leadership to also consider rotational basis for Conference delegates coming from their respective diaspora branches.
Comments by Cde T. Muguti
( National Director Investments & Director Economic Affairs)
- Party wants to professionalize Zanu PF Membership.
- Diaspora to take serious their ambassadorial role.
- Investment Opportunities are available (contact his office anytime)
- Develop & grow linkages with Ruling parties in their host countries.
In conclusion Dr Gomo is open to accommodate, support and guide us.
ZANU PF INFORMATION DESK -FEAD